Onze verontschuldigingen, dit bericht is alleen beschikbaar in Amerikaans Engels. Voor het gemak van de kijker, is de inhoud hieronder weergegeven in de alternatieve taal. Je kunt klikken op de link om naar de actieve taal over te schakelen.

The summer festival season is taking a break and letting autumn take the stage. But that does not have to make you stay in!

Join us for a great night full of laughter at the cosiest stage in Amsterdam. What better way to spend this lovely autumn evening?

Program:
20:00 – 20:30 – Walk-in
20:30 – 21:10 – Performances
21:10 – 21:20 – Break
21:20 – 22:00 – Performances
22:000 – 23:00 – Drinks & music

The entrance is based on donation. We recommend between 5 and 10 € so we can cover the venue costs and fund-raise for our project. However, we leave it up to you how much to donate.

80% of the profit goes to our Water Development Project with Viva con Agua Nederland & Simavi in Kenya and the remaining 20% will be reinvested into future events. For more information check:
www.love-foundation.org.

28 September 2019

Donation

Workship

starts: 20:00

ends: 23:00