How can I design my personal and professional life centered around fulfillment and joy, guided by my personal goals and unique standards of success and happiness? And while doing so, how do I take on the countless daily challenges and decisions from a place of confidence and strength? How do I tackle influential factors like fear, expectations and limited beliefs?
While many people and educational programs aim to provide young people with the guidance and tools on how to do this, their lessons and approaches often stay too general, do not always align with our individual needs nor match our real-world experiences. Time for something different.
The Global Young Leaders workshop is about learning from and working with other young people to create exactly those practical approaches, solutions and tools that are relevant for you, and applicable to your direct real-world experiences. Together with a diverse group of 15 young people we’ll work to increase self-directedness and take charge over your personal and professional life through your decision-making.
• Effect of mindset on actions and decision-making process
• Impact of and dealing with external influences of society,
parents, friends, social media etc.
• Impact of and dealing with negative thinking, fears, and
• Impact of social media on mindset and decision-making
• How do I judge/evaluate myself and why?
• Failure vs. learning opportunity
• Integration of intuition, emotions, and rationality within
• Goal setting en goal maintenance
• Importance of experiencing
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁
• Understanding into personal decision-making process
• Practical real-world and personally relevant tools and
approaches to reach goals
• Increased effective decision-making, leadership and
confidence: understand -> adapt -> apply
• A personalized method for self-directing your life experience
Sign-up at http://www.global-youngleaders.com/signupamsterdam